[access-uk] Re: Accessible 20Q

  • From: "ron sears" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 18:48:45 +0100

Thanks     Amro, well done.

Regards

Ron
----- Original Message -----
From: Amro Bilal
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 5:30 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Accessible 20Q

Now then, I emailed the 20Q support team and below is the reply I got with a
link to an accessible 20Q version.

"Here is a link that you can use to play our classic 20Q game. We take
accessibility very seriously and we hope to be able to offer our other games in
this same format soon

http://y.20q.net";

I've just had a go online and this page works fine. Have fun!

Cheers,

Amro