[access-uk] Re: Accessibility options on Android.

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 10:11:30 +0100

Hi,

No, the S5 is better in that it is a faster phone, nothing to do with
accessibility, although Samsung have made some accessibility changes beyond
Android, such as triple click home.

As for games, this is not the fault of the phone, but developers who don't
believe that Android is viable and people who put it down without knowing
about it.

All the best

Steve

--