[access-uk] Re: Accessibility options on Android.

  • From: Saqib Hussain <saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 07:48:17 +0100

Hi Steve. Is that a fact? How is it better as much as I like to
promote Android! I can't believe that the Samsung S5 is better for
accessibility. Just think of the many apps and games that are
accessible with VO and I'm struggling to find half as many apps and
hardly any games on the Android platform that can be accessible to us.
May be the Samsung is better in terms of looks but that is far as it
goes as far as I'm concerned I'm afraid. I would be happy to be proved
wrong!

You can find me on Twitter @Saq5000 and Skype Saq5000