[access-uk] Re: Accessibility on Sky

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 20:44:58 +0100

Hi Trace.

Yu certainly can, the Sky Plus app lets you access your planner, manage and watch your recordings, schedule recordings either remotely or when at home using the TV guide feature as well as set reminders for programs you want to view, access the on demand and sky store functions, in short not much that you can't do from the remote. The only things you can't do conversely are things requiring menu access, such as ironically, turning on audio description or subtitles etc..

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Spring Flower
Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2015 8:36 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Accessibility on Sky

i'm totally blind and so the changes to the menu's are useless tome and as
for the app, i haven't a clue how to use it, have it but don't know how to
use it or what it can do for me, for example can i start a prog that i've
skyplussed from the app

trace

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Hill" <barry.hill3@xxxxxxx>