[access-uk] Accessibility of Tiger OS

  • From: "Phil Stephenson" <philstep72@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 20:41:57 -0000

Yup, have had a couple of total Mac fans raving about using apple mac'S.  I
CURRENTLY USE WIN xp PRO WITH jaws 7 AND AM NOT UNHAPPY BUT I DID USE A MAC
SOME 10 YEARS OR SO AGO WHEN I COULD USE SCREEN-ENLARGEMNET SOFTWARE.  so MY
QUESTION IS A GENREAL ONE AT THIS STAGE, ANYONE OUT THERE USING A Mac AND IF
SO HOW DO THEY FIND THE ACCESSIBILITY OF tiger AND THE RANGE OF Mac programs
available.  Yeah I know any switch would require a lot of dosh but that's
not my key question at this stage.

Hopefully I won't be shot simply for even suggesting the switch from windows
to Mac!!

Look forward to receiving your comments,

cheers,

Phil

p.s. sorry about the caps lock being on for part of this!!!