[access-uk] Re: Accessibility of AndroidTablet

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 16:33:44 +0100

Hi Jim.

I've never seen one, but it should be accessible enough. Most if not all samsung devices come with talkback/samsung's own screen reader. If you get it from somewhere like amazon, you could also send it back if it doesn't meet your needs.

cheers,

Mo.

On 04/04/2016 13:12, JibberJabber wrote:

Hi Guys,
I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the accessibility of a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 tablet? I've read up on the specs, but I don't know any visually impaired folks that have one, and using either TalkBack, or Samsung Voice. If anyone can offer any insight as to the accessibility of this device, it would be greatly appreciated.
Regards.
Jim.