[access-uk] Re: (Access-UK) - Posting Address for new list

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 18:31:27 +0100

Welcome to the newly moved access-uk list.  NOTE:  Leaving instructions, etc.,
are at the very end of this message.  (This message will be removed when the
list is fully operational)

Hi Mark, Margarita and all,

You will usually only received duplicate posts, one from Yahoo and one
from Freelists if, either I send a message that concerns both lists, or
another member does, which we don't recommend.  (I will copy both lists
this time round too.)

By all means unsubscribe from the Yahoogroups list.  We would like to
close that down as soon as practical anyway.

And as a reminder, the posting address of the new list is
access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

George.