[access-uk] Re: Access-UK - List Policy and Guidelines

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 09:39:00 +0100

Hi Mike,

I have no argument, except that many people simply send out an Email and
don't know how to change it. So if that guideline is not enforced, what is
the point of it?

I have sent out tons of Emails in html not even realising that it was there,
until I read it more carefully today. It would be hard to enforce such a
guideline with Microsoft's defaults.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services