[access-uk] Re: (Access-UK) - Confusing virus message?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 16:07:52 +0100

Welcome to the newly moved access-uk list.  NOTE:  Leaving instructions, etc.,
are at the very end of this message.

Hi Ali,

This is as a result of worms which get into someone's system, and send
messages all over the place, purporting to come from the harvested
address book entries.

It may come as a surprise to you, but there are are hundreds of
thousands of reckless people out there, who do not even make the effort
take the most basic of precautions to protect their systems.

Perhaps the law should be turned round, such that it is a criminal
offence to operate a computer - without due care and attention.

You're the legal expert - what do YOU think?

George.