[access-uk] Re: Access to reading materials.

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 00:04:30 -0000

Hi James.

Of course you are right, my boss would and will expect me to be up to date in my practice. It's so difficult to identify good reading materials when you no longer frequent book shops. I have a reading list though, which one of the list members sent me, so at least I'd have author and titles. I attempted to search for material on the net by typing in "Task Cantered Casework" hoping to get a paper or article, but ending up with hundreds of links to professional book suppliers. Unfortunately, I think you are right that the RNIB is my best option. It's not too bad actually, because these days, we have systems to convert cassette recordings to mp3, enabling us to listen again on the move.

Best wishes.
Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>