[access-uk] Re: Access to Internet Radio

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 15:36:30 -0000

Well I've replied to Marianne's message and left her in no doubt that the majority of us know nothing about it, so I might yet have the last laugh (smile). It just bugs me that if these things are out there to trial, where are they, and where are the testers? And why are any collated results kept so secret?

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Marianne van der Meulen" <mmeulen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>