[access-uk] Re: Access Technology from your friendly Social Worker?

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 21:45:37 +0100

Barry! your local Blind society does a lot more than what mine does for me
and the rest in Ipswich.  they've got money alright but, they don't do
anything with it!  unless you count the once a year 25% discount on a trip
for each group.

that's about it!  I hardly notice they are there <grin>.

Justin