[access-uk] Access IT question

  • From: "ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 20:46:07 +0200

Hi all,
Hope all of you guys had a wonderful and fun Christmas. I'm thinking of resubscribing to Access IT, but I'd please like to know, because the export price is quite expensive, whether it has, I don't want to say improved, but when I was subscribed in 2005, I was quite disappointed with it, because most of the articles every month were just taken from Access World, which is free. How much of Access IT's articles are now orriginal? Is there a place where I can see the table of contents of the issues? What have the articles been like the past few months? I'm mostly interested in reviews of screenreaders and notetakers, not too interested in phones and stuff. Ari