[access-uk] Re: Access IT

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 19:57:12 +0100

Wendy, thanks for that. I'll try not to delete my magazines quicker than I read it next time, lol! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2007 7:26 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Access IT

Chris

Here is the little article with the URL at the end.

Light cars is an addictive remake of the Tetris console's car racing
game, but this version is for the blind. Choose your own car and start
zooming and avoiding tons of cars coming from each direction trying to
crash you! The game includes 2 game modes: Tetris mode being the
classic racing game and arcade mode with all its arcade concepts;
avoid holes in the road, skid, grab items, get engine repairs, shoot
cars, and much more!

Features include:

 Four different types of cars to choose from with each one having its
advantages and disadvantages.
 Play the game on 3 difficulty levels: easy, normal, and crazy.
 Shoot-the-birds bonus level.
 The game has an unlimited number of levels: play the game until your
car goes bang!;
 The ability to remap the keys on your keyboard to your liking!;
 The ability to view your local top ten scores for each difficulty
level as well as your high score.
 Compete with other gamers by sending your score to the Lighttech
Interactive score charts.
 Save and load your game.
 View your complete game statistics as it gets written each game you
play.

You can download Light Cars by visiting the Lighttech Interactive
Light Games page at
http://www.lighttechinteractive.com/webpage/lightGames.php

Wendy