[access-uk] Re: Acapela voices

  • From: "Barry G" <lister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 20:25:03 +0100

Hi Steve, how much are the Acopella voices from you? I tried UK Peter on my old 2.4GHZ/1GB RAM machine and it was sluggish, but I have a decent spec machine that I will swap to when I have time to install and transfer everything, so I will give them another try on that. I must say I liked Pete a lot, it was only the slight pause before speaking that I found annoying and I note from one of your prior postings that this isn't an issue on a decent machine...

All the best,
Barry G
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf
Of
Amro Bilal
Sent: Friday 10 October 2008 15:12
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Steve, I managed to download the Acapela Voice Engine but I couldn't
find

how to download one of the Arabic voices. They aren't listed with the
rest
of voices for download. Any thoughts?

Cheers,
Amro