[access-uk] Re: Academic publications

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:44:56 -0000

Hi Graham.

Well, already taken the liberty of re-posting your message on
Vi-gen.  I was puzzled when my message to you came back as if I'd
sent it to myself!  No doubt a setting on the University server,
but I've not come across that one before.

Anyhow, here's a modified version of the list footer with each
message which should enable you to subscribe if you want to.

All the best.

Ray.
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx

<*> To subscribe from this group, send an email to:
    vi-genaccess-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(No subject line or anything in the body of the email)
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/