[access-uk] Re: About the Thunderbird Junk Folder

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 18:08:29 +0000

Hi John.

Pressing J classifies a message as junk. Thunderbird has built in filters that you can train to classify messages as junk by pressing J. the run junk mail controls are available if you explore the tools menu.

all the best,

Mo.

On 23/02/2016 17:52, John Wilson wrote:

Hello,

Billy asked about the whereabouts of this junk folder in Thunderbird earlier. I have looked for this in the past and found no such thing, unless it is very well hidden.

Mo said it is in the Local folders list if you are using POP but this is certainly not the case on my Thunderbird, nor is it anywhere else in any of the folders.

I had concluded long ago that Thunderbird had no such feature. Is this so, or can anyone amplify on any junk feature's whereabouts and how to consign unwanted email addresses to this?

Thanks.
John.
** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq