[access-uk] Re: Abbyy Finereader

  • From: "Robert Stokes" <restokes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 17:05:25 -0000

Hi Mary,

I'm not certain that it will work but you could try the following:

After setting up FineReader the way you want it to work, choosing the use FineReader interface etc. go into the Tools menu and choose Options. Now press the General tab followed by Alt+S to save the template. Type in a name for the template and then put a check mark beside, apply this template to new batches. Save the template and hopefully, that should do the trick.

Good luck.

Robert.
----- Original Message ----- From: "mary" <m.tottle1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>