[access-uk] Re: AVG update problem

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:52:15 +0100

Hi Peter,

I uninstalled the previous version of AVG (7.0 free), before putting in AVG 7.0 pro but I have since found reference to AVG 6. I will take this out and have another try, but before I do so, I would like some clarification on one of the points you make in your last reply on this thread.

You wrote "Then make sure you
get the Grisoft folder that resides in the Program Files folder."

Peter, once I get this Grisoft folder what do I do with it?

And another thing, If I reinstall AVG 7 pro will I need to use the up-to-date licence number I obtained when I registered, or should I revert back to the sales number I was given with the AVG 7.0 pro CD?

Thank you in advance for your answers to these questions and thank you again for your help so far.

Alexander Shannon