[access-uk] Re: AVG question was Re: Real Player problem

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 13:31:02 +0100

Catherine, you simply need to restart your PC for the updates in avg to take
effect.

For some reason my tower PC used to do this every time avg was updated.  My
laptop does not need restarting after avg updates, however.

Mark Threadgold

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity
of your act...