[access-uk] Re: AVG check outgoing.

  • From: "Jillian Grant" <jillian.grant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 13:53:08 -0000

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Peter Logue
Sent: 01 March 2005 17:12
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] AVG check outgoing.

Hi all,
        I've found where you can turn off, check outgoing emails.
Open AVG control center. Hit Alt plus V to pull down the view menu. Move
down to components sub menu and arrow right. In here, select email
scanner. Tab to the configure button and hit enter. Tab to,  check
outgoing email, checkbox checked. Uncheck it with the spacebar. This
will stop AVG sending an attachment with your emails, I'm sure. It will
also not add the following text...  Checked by AVG, etc. I don't see any
reason why you'd need your outgoing email checked on the way out if your
AVG is doing its job in the first place.
Peter