[access-uk] AVG attachments... again.

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 14:43:19 -0000

Sorry about this guys.  I have been using Nod32 until recently but, due to
lack of funds, I've had to revert to a free virus checker.  As I didn't
expect to be doing this, I've never read the emails that discuss the
attachment to emails that AVG put on.  Can they be got rid of without
stopping the email check?

Thanks

Barry