[access-uk] Re: AVG antivirus problem.

  • From: "anthony campbell" <anthony.campbell07@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 20:19:34 -0000

hi douglas. yes i would stop it from running in the ms config under the start up menu. then when you restart and get the message tab to the check box and check it the will not come up again unless you go back to the ms config.

hth
anthony

----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>