[access-uk] Re: AVG and OE

  • From: Joe Paton <Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 07:46:01 +0100

Ted,

It may be that she is viewing messages in plain text, and that there is html in some messages, consequently and wrong though it is, outlook is reporting that the message has attachments.

I saw this problem some where in a foreum.

Joe Paton

At 20:30 11/09/2007, you wrote:
Hello,
A V.I. person I know is having a slight problem with Outlook Express.
She is told she has attachments when there are none. She uses AVG anti-virus, and it has been suggested that she needs to change something in AVG. Can anybody who uses AVG explain just what it is she needs to do, or if AVG is not the culprit, suggest why she is getting these false attachment reports?

I don't know what screen reader she has.

Thanks for any help,

Ted.