[access-uk] Re: AVG Free 8.0 problem

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 14:43:16 +0100

Hi Jackie and all, Grisoft, the makers of AVG, are fully aware of the JAWS issue, and hope to rectify it as soon as possible, and they sincerely apologized for the inconvenience. I know this since some list member, on another list, sent us a message from one of the AVG developers. I don't have the message, but that's what they said in short anyway. Hope that helps. Why not join my Blind Hobbyist group? To subscribe, send a blank message to blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks, Chris ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>