[access-uk] Re: AVG AntiVirus

  • From: "Theresa Hodge" <theresa.hodge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 08:28:47 -0000

Hi All

Thanks for the suggestions about AVG, uninstalling Norton, checking firewall
settings etc.

I have checked my Windows Firewall settings and AVG is listed in the list of
exceptions - i.e. programs that are allowed to connect to the internet.
I'll try uninstalling Norton and see what happens, but to begin with I need
to uninstall AVG again so I can on that computer so I can send and receive
e-mails!!

Theresa Hodge
theresa.hodge@xxxxxxxxx