[access-uk] Re: AVG 7 taking 3 times as long

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 13:12:27 -0000

Hi Barry

I use the AVG Pro but it should be similar. In the test manager it lists the different test you can do. Some far more thorough than others. It could be the default is set to a different one to the previous software was set at. What I've done is scheduled it to happen at a time I'm not likely to be using the machine because mine takes nearly 2 hours.

Roger

Marriages are made in heaven, but so again are
thunder and lightning

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>