[access-uk] Re: AVG 5.5

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 16:18:11 +0100

Derick, do not check the "remove attachments" check box as this does what it
says on the can. I think the huristic message filtering means that it uses
techniques to even detect "unknown" viruses in messages. Hope that helps. By
the way you have a very old version of AVG there, as we're at 7.5 now.
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user
Website: www.chrishallsworth.co.nr