[access-uk] AVG

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 11:46:59 -0000

Hi,

I don't know whether I've gone past the deadline but reckon by now I must
upgrade my AVG free.  Just wondered if those of you who've already done this
can tell me if there's anything in particular I need to bear in mind re
accessibility or any changes in the new version?  Did you uninstal the new
version and then install the new one?  Or did you do it somehow from the AVG
program itself - I keep getting a dialog JAWS calls warning deadline
approaching which I assume is to do with AVG but I can't get anything out of
the dialog apart from that...

Would appreciate any info.

Catherine
**