[access-uk] Re: AVG

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 07:10:54 -0000

Hi Husna.

As far as I know, AVG 7.5 is still supported but you might be better off upgrading because the version 8 does incorporate new features and a cleaner more intuitive interface. I don't use AVG anymore having ditched them in favour of Mcafee *smile*, but if my memory serves me correctly, you should be able to upgrade free of charge if you are still in your license period that is if your a paying customer. Either way, you'll be told when the 7.5 version stops being supported as a message will be displayed urging you to upgrade.

All the best and take care, Ibrahim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Husna Begum" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>