[access-uk] Re: AVG

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 13:14:10 +0100

Hi Saqib

It sounds very much as though you think you have updated AVG, but it
hasn't done so.  If you can, get to the Update button and allow it to do
this.  After that, restart your machine and see if the error status is
still the same.  The Free 8.0 version normally updates for you, but
there is sometimes a need to update manually when you get the message
you describe.

Jackie Cairns

Braille Support Adviser

Email: Jackie.Cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx