[access-uk] AUDIBLE.COM

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 23:19:34 -0000

Hi All,

I have been looking at
www.audible.com

Can those of you who use it please let me know whether you can make use
of all the features of Book Courier with AUDIBLE books, in other words,
whether they are properly formatted for this?  In addition, are there
any other easy ways to read these books?  Finally, I didn't find
anything about a subscription.  Is this because there isn't one but you
pay for most books downloaded?  I'd be grateful for any further
information you can give me on or off list.

Thanks.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx