[access-uk] Re: ATTENTION THOSE USING DROPBOX WITH BRAILLE SENSE

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 22:27:59 +0000

Hello,
It was reported on the hims list yesterday, but since its the weekend, nothing
was done just yet. Let's hope, that they won't leave this until the bookshare
app. The app is down, and hims promised that they will fix it in the upcoming
release. 2 months have passed, and nothing. And I'm hoping, that dropbox will
not be on the list. But, will see.