[access-uk] ASDA ONLINE SHOPPING, USING IE

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 10:50:10 +0100

Hi all,

Even if you're not an ASDA online shopper, you may have thoughts on this, so please read on if you will.

I've recently signed up and noted, when doing so, that they said their site was compatible with IE6 and Firefox. Although I have IE 7, I decided to try anyway.

Well, I'm running into a snag when I've used the searchbox as, somehow, the items searched for, although I'm convinced are somewhere there, are not showing up with JAWS and look, when reading line by line, as though they just don't exist. Alternatively, with Firefox they do show, so I think I'm searching correctly.

Before I totally abandon the idea of using this site, can anyone suggest any settings in IE7 that I'll need to alter to try to read the results, or please say if you really think I'm flogging a dead horse here!

Thanks for any help you may be able to offer on this one.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx