[access-uk] Re: ARTICLES FOR THE BLIND RULES

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 14:26:32 +0100

I have indirectly encountered the same sort of thing where somebody a
blind person received a braille statement from a bank and the local Post
Office attempted to charge for its delivery.  I helped that person draft
a stinking letter to the local Post Office with a list of allowable
items under Articles For The Blind attached.  I suspect it is triggered
as an economy measure instigated by a new manager at the local office.
The letter and attached list did the trick.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support
www.sightandsound.co.uk

Mail:
Tristram: tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Technical: Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
General - info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone:
Support line: 0845 634 7979

Sight and Sound Technology Limited is a company registered in England
and Wales, with company number 1408275.

Sight and Sound Technology
Welton House North Wing
Summerhouse Road