[access-uk] ARTICLES FOR THE BLIND OR NOT

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 10:08:09 +0100

Hi all,

A few days ago I received a printed letter by way of invitation to a
function which is a joint initiative between our local Council and a
disability group in the area.  Although I asked a friend if this was in
large print, she was not sure just how large, and there was only one sheet
which indicated to me that it couldn't have been that large.

Have the "Articles for the Blind" regs been altered at all to include such
mail?  (I'd love to be able to tell them that their print letter was not
welcome, in more ways than one <Smile>)

George, or anyone else, please put me straight on this.  Thanks!

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx