[access-uk] Re: APPLE ACCESS QUERY

  • From: "Annabel" <annabel.amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 10:28:42 +0100

Excellent idea Ian!   Annabell.

-----Original Message----- From: Ian Macrae
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2014 7:00 PM
To: BCAB Discussion List ; access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] APPLE ACCESS QUERY

I am thinking of asking the access team at Apple to consider making the touch typing mode in Voiceover the default. Would people generally support this idea? I was also thinking of suggesting that they include a voiceover on option when a new unit is switched on in the same way they do with desktop and laptop computers. ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-