[access-uk] Re: APPLE ACCESS QUERY

  • From: Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 19:27:08 +0100

Go ahead I will support your idea.

Sent from my laptop

On 10/10/2014 19:00, Ian Macrae wrote:
I am thinking of asking the access team at Apple to consider making the touch
typing mode in Voiceover the default.  Would people generally support this
idea?  I was also thinking of suggesting that they include a voiceover on
option when a new unit is switched on in the same way they do with desktop and
laptop computers.  ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following
link:-