[access-uk] Re: A.P.H. Handi Cassette 2 Recorder Transformer For U.K.

  • From: "Andrew" <andrewtaff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 18:02:59 +0100

hi you could get a universal one from argos or wilkinsons you just set the switch to the required voltage set the polarity this is usually done by which way around the size fitting you need to fit the tape recorder is pushed in and your done but sighted help is needed to do this as if you get either of these wrong it may damage the tape recorder but once done the first time it will not need touching again best wishes Andrew ----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Benson" <paul.benson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>