[access-uk] Re: ANYONE KNOW HOW TO HELP ME WITH A NOKIA 6630

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2017 16:26:21 +0000

Hi Carol.
Drop me a note off list. we still stock Nokia phones and the chargers and still supply talks.
cheers,
Mo.

On 08/12/2017 16:23, Carol Pearson (Redacted sender carol.pearson29 for DMARC) wrote:

Hi all,

I was clearing out a cupboard today and came across a Nokia 6630 I really didn't think I had. Although I'm told it definitely is a 6630, it's not the one that I had for ages which, I'm pretty sure, had a pull-down piece. It also has a different charger slot from the one I always knew. I can't really describe it but am hopeful that someone will know and be able to tell me some of the following:

Is this phone one which came out before or after the 6630 that I referred to which took the usual Nokia charger? , or is it definitely not that numbered model?

Where do I start to find a suitable charger and what do I look for, please? I can probably find a battery from Amazon! <Smiles>

Finally, I have only one C5 left which has one of two/three copies of Talks I had in my time. If I ever get this phone working - and I'd very much like to - then I need to get a version of Talks for it and would be grateful to have some ideas on the best people to help me. I obviously am not looking to pay too much for it but want a ligitimate copy.

Thanks to those who read through to the end. I look forward to any replies, on or off list.

Carol P

---

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq