[access-uk] Re: ANYONE FOUND A FIX . . .

  • From: Joe Paton <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 12:48:04 +0100

Hello Carol,

Have you tried a direct question to symantec? Would be interested if you get an answer.

good luck,

Joe

At 11:04 14/07/2005, you wrote:
Hi,

Has anyone found a fix to prevent that awful and very annoying window
which comes up when you've turned off both Windows and Norton Security
and Firewall in order to install programmes?  (I hope someone knows what
I mean . . ..)

If anyone, like me, is still sticking to Norton for the moment and has a
work around for this when installing programmes, please reply on list if
appropriate or contact me directly via email.  Thanks for any help on
this!

-- Carol carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx