[access-uk] Re: ANY RECOMMENDATIONS PLEASE?

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 17:38:16 -0000

So where am I likely to get hands on and see a few models, please?

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Tuesday, March 24, 2009 1:52 PM (UK time), ANDY COLLINS at Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Hi Carol -

Roberts do a good range of small radios with the specs you posted,
ranging from a pocket one to larger models with carry handle.
Although the pocket sets only have a single speaker, they have FM
stereo when listening on headphones. I think the larger models are
only mono, but I don't know all that is available, so maybe there are
larger model, single speaker sets, with stereo output to headphones.

Sorry, but am hopeless on remembering model numbers <smile> but many
are now less than 30 quid, and good value in my opinion. -

Andy