[access-uk] Re: ANY IDEAS ...

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 21:20:47 -0000

Hi Carol, George and all,

Sorry to jump in on this thread, but I sometimes have the same problem as Carol is experiencing, except that in the case of the publisher documents that I wish to access, they are reports of accounts from the church I belong to, therefore they are, believe, closer to excel than word in their layout.

My question, which is prompted by George's message, is, would the method described in the answer to Carol Pearson's initial question be applicable for documents containing excel style formatting which have been created in Publisher, and if so, could I access them on a machine running Office XP?

Thank you in advance for your answer..

Alexander Shannon