[access-uk] Re: ANOTHER DS50 QUESTION, PLEASE?

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 06:37:10 +0100

David,

I'll pass on to you if I hear anything but, as I don't use one myself, I'm really just asking for a friend and may not hear if people seeing the post immediately don't know the answer ...

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Monday, March 31, 2008 6:27 AM (UK time), David W Wood at g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Carol:

I haven't found a way of doing this, but if you find that it can be
done on the unit, I would be very interested.

BTW: in full stereo mode of recording, the files grow very quickly,
so it is important if transmitting files that the recording quality
is set to the optimum for the circumstances.

A useful feature which I only discovered the other day, is that when
stopping a file playing with the big button, and then starting it
again, it rewinds half a second or so.

David