[access-uk] AN AUDIO RECORDING ENQUIRY

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 16:11:47 +0000

I’ve just launched a new podcast series for the website I run which features
extended one-to-one interviews done on location between a presenter and a
disabled interviewee.  I am  looking for a better way than I currently use of
rigging the recordings.  I’m using an Edirol R-09HR portable recorder and want
to use two personal lapel mics, one for each of the contributors.  What would
be the best and simplest  way of connecting two mics and achieving a stereo
mix?>

Ian Macrae
Commissioning Editor
Disability Now
Tel +44(20) 7619 7760
Mob +44(07)824 900 855
www.disabilitynow.org.uk<http://www.disabilitynow.org.uk/>
follow us @disabilitynow<https://twitter.com/DisabilityNow> -
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Disability-Now/448258551882688> and
sign up to our eNewsletter
here<http://www.disabilitynow.org.uk/newsletter-subscription>
Disability Now, 6-10 Market Road, London, N7 9PW