[access-uk] AMIS daisy reader

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 14:29:27 +0100

Hi all,

As a result of a message I sent to the Jaws list, regarding daisy readers, it was suggested that I try a free reader called AMOS from http://amis.sourceforge.net/I can see how to download the Jaws scripts for this application, however, I have written to this list because I am not certain how to download and install the actual program and I did not want to put unnecessary messages on the jaws list.

I would appreciate it if either Adrian Higginbothamwho first advised me about this program, or someone else on this list could advise me on how to download and install the program.

Thank you in advance.

Alexander Shannon