[access-uk] Re: ALTERNATIVE FORMATS FROM THE TAXMAN

  • From: "Brendan Magill" <brendan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 17:17:20 +0100

Hi Richard and everyone,

If you do a Self Assessment Tax Return, you can access your tax account
information online at any time.  This means that you can always find out what
you owe, when it is to be paid and what you've paid already.  I know of several
VIPs who do this.

I'm a ZoomText user and work primarily visually, but I much prefer this way of
working to receiving coding notices and statements on paper.  I understand,
however, that the online tax processes are pretty accessible, certainly to JAWS
users.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Brendan.