[access-uk] Re: AFTERSHOCKZ HEADPHONES

  • From: Paul Warner <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 18:44:02 +0100

After reading's Ian's response, it might be that we had phones from a bad batch. I'll post a mention of how the replacement phones do once I receive them.

Paul

On 01/05/2013 16:18, Kulvinder Singh Bhogal wrote:
I have a pair of these and I thought it was just me. Thanks for confirming what i have experienced.
Regards.
Kulvinder Singh Bhogal
SKYPENAME: bobba2006