[access-uk] ADVENT 4211 FUNCTION KEYS

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 07:30:46 -0000

Hi all,

I'm having difficulty working out how the PGUP and PGDN, Home and End keys work on this mini computer. (It's probably the same sequence for most laptops these days, but nothing I try seems to work.) I have got the caps lock function to work, being a toggle, holding down the FN key and pressing the caps lock; but I can't get these cursor keys to work for the life of me. I'm remembering to press Jaws "Pass Key Through" but still no joy!

Please, please tell me I can get it to work ...

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx