[access-uk] Re: ADSL Providers.

  • From: "James Scholes" <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 12:54:38 +0100

Hello, cna you turn off the spam fishing and anti-virus features? Because I myself don't currently have a spam filter and have never had a lot of spam, and feel that the ISP doing spam filtering for you anywhere is a bit impersonal if you know what I mean

James Scholes
E-Mail:james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN:jamesscholes@xxxxxxx
Skype:james.scholes